Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis.
I use New Zealand Post to deliver my carvings. My past experiences with both their services has been great. If you are like me, then once you have purchased something online you want it as soon as possible and intact. Accordingly I have set up my online store to ship world wide using the International Courier option with NZ Post.
- Each parcel is Tracked and a Signature is required.
- The delivery Target of this service is: 2 - 6 working days depending on where you are in the world.
It is possible for me to set up a cheaper delivery option, however, such options are not able to be Tracked so I have not made this option available to date. If you Really Really want this cheaper delivery option, email me and I will set this up if there is a demand for this cheaper un-tracked option.
The costs below are for one carving per package. Additional costs may apply for packages containing more than one carving depending on the weight...
- I offer Free shipping to anywhere in New Zealand.
- Australia - $30
- United Arab Emirates - $90 (Sorry! For some reason it's really expensive to send stuff to you over there!)
- Everywhere else - $50
Addressing your package…
Please provide a physical address. All my deliveries are by track and traced courier and they need a physical address to deliver to. I can not deliver to Post Office Boxes.
If your parcel is being delivered to a business address, include the name of the business in the appropriate field.
If your address is an apartment building, please ensure to write the correct apartment number and street address.
New Zealand addresses must have the suburb listed. It is also helpful to include an area code.
Most countries require a zip code/postcode, state or region and town.
Customs fees or import duties...
- Any customs fees or import duties that may be incurred in the delivery country are not included. These will be the responsibility of the person receiving the package to pay.
If you are an overseas customer...
- You are responsible for abiding by the import laws set by your country.